A framework to help circular businesses make more money, increase their performance, impact and community, by Jaime Arredondo. As a business strategy consultant he has helped a couple dozen of traditional and social companies to go from the validation of their businesses to progressive scaling of their businesses and impacts.
The program looks something like that:
- We diagnose the strenghts and weaknesses of your project at different levels (product, marketing, sales, material flows, distribution channels, operations, technology, finances, people, leadership, performance and execution)
- Once we know the weaknesses at the different levels, we use these to prioritize the goals and projects to be put in place for the next three months to correct course and create a solid business, community and circular foundation
- We review every two week how the project unfolds and correct what’s not working and double down on what’s working
You’ll find ways to:
- Set up simple systems that will help organize and scale your time to stop juggling between all of the moving pieces of your community, business and operations
- Find your way to reach the goals you fix for yourself and make your solution reach the people who need it
- Learn how to scale your time, your community and your funding, so you can keep working on your mission
This is right for you if you are a:
- A Circular Economy project Creator who’d like to create a complementary business around it
- Founders of Circular Economy businesses who work but would like it to take it to the next level
- An Incubator who helps Circular Economy Businesses
- Anyone fostering a community around a Circular Economy business
How Much Does It Cost And How Does It Work?
In the past I’ve charged 200€/h to help traditional projects find clients, develop their businesses and work better (a.k.a work less but smarter).
But I’d like to test this method with pure Circular Economy businesses on a gift economy basis. This mean that I cannot know what the coaching is worth to you, so I’m not sure a fixed price makes much sense. It’s an experiment in abundance where I trust that when I give, I will also receive.
Just to be clear: in my mind, Pay-What-Feels-Right is not “free”. It’s an invitation to give what feels right for the value you’ve received from the coaching.
We’ll both put a note in our calendars some time in the future (say in a month’s time) to consider what you’d like to gift back, if you found the coaching valuable.
Next Steps :
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below and we’ll set up a time to talk: