Hi, I’m Jaime Arredondo, a Spanish and French collaborative entrepreneur.
For 3 Years I struggled to launch my first collaborative projects. They never took off because I either didn’t have the required skills, the relationships to make them happen or I was just overwhelmed by the complicated plans I had created myself.
Until I found some powerful methods to launch any business on a shoestring and create simple habits that propelled my new projects in the right direction.
Today, I’ve used these methods to help other entrepreneurs launch little and ambitious projects alike, and make them profitable from the first minute, without expensive investments or complicated launches.
Have you ever had any of these thoughts?
- “God! I wish I didn’t have to spend my time in this firm working in a senseless jobs. I’m just a cog helping my company make more money for its stakeholders. I know I want to do something more meaningful, but where do I even begin”
- “I believe in my ideas, but how do I fund them? I would go to VCs, but I don’t want to sell out, public funding is so freaking complicated, and crowdfunding looks like a gamble…”
- “If I want to make this collaborative I’ll need to get others on board to turn the project into a community, but where do I look for collaborators and how do I invite them to join?”
- “Where can I find enough customers or donors to get enough cash and make the project live forever and ever”
- “I don’t want to be like the unicorns out there who dream of dominating the world and disrupting every possible old industry. I’d rather create a regenerative and inclusive alternative.”
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of the questions above, know that you are not alone and there is help for you.
Enter your email below and you’ll get a special guide and checklists to help you get over 10 new collaborative business ideas.If you don’t believe me, give it a try and tell me how it went.